Monday 16 November 2015

Crappy and out of date

Wow I'm shit at this blogging thing. Here's what I've been up to in the 1.5 months since my last post:

- Got over shitty cold #1 and had less than a month of not resembling a huge mucus-trailing slug before being felled by another shitty cold. Am currently on 2nd week of slithering around feebly, trailing sputum in my slimy wake
- My tomatoes have blown up into a crazy tomato jungle and I don't really know what to do with them
- Periodically overfeeding a box of worms
- Started Spanish lessons (because failing at 2 languages is just not quite enough)
- Entered a Mario Kart 64 tournament and failed due to drunkenness
- Presented a poster at a conference, also going to another 2 conferences this month ('tis the season?)
- So much dentistry. I don't even want a mouth any more


No comments:

Post a Comment